When I received the Stylist Kit by School of Style from winning a giveaway from the lovely Amber of King & Kind, I knew I had to write a review and inform you guys of this genius product. I’ve seen plenty of DIY versions of this gift that bridesmaids give to the bride as an emergency bridal kit and thought this was a more fashion-forward take for the everyday woman. How often have you lost a button or stepped out of the house only to realize you have a deodorant stain on your black dress? If you’re like me, this happens quite often.
You can use can use this insider’s kit as a professional stylist or just behind the scenes of your personal closet (like me!) This special edition kit curated by Lauren Messiah for School of Style contains everything you need to be a stylist to the stars- or just a stylist for yourself. This kit is also handy for weddings or charity fashion shows.
This Fashion First Aid Kit Contains:
- 1 School of Style zipper bag
- 1 pair folding scissors
- 1 lint roller
- 1 sewing kit
- 1 tagging gun (clear and black barbs included)
- 1 tape measure
- 1 bag of 25 safety pins
- 48 pieces Quick Fix Sticks (double-sided tape)
- 2 Skid Out deodorant, makeup, and drool remover sponges
- 3 Strap Trap bra strap holders
- 14 pieces Heel Seals instant heel fixers
- 2 pieces Kung Shoe Grip to prevent shoes from slipping
- 1 pair Nipplomats (reusable silicone nipple covers)
- 10 pieces Garment Guard to prevent pit stains
- 2 Sole Glow shoe & purse shine sponges
I’m anxious to try out the double-sided tape (I have lots of blouses that gape open at the breasts and this would hide the awkward “I can see your bra while I’m sitting next to you” problem), the deodorant remover sponges and the heel fixers.
The website has awesome sections where you can shop for products by problem (blisters, saggy boobs, dragging hems and more), and even ask “Honest Kim”, who will give you real, actionable advice about any embarrassing body or fashion problem you may have.