I’m lucky in that my current employer allows (and encourages) employees to dress up for Halloween. Since I was crunched for time this year, I did a simple costume that was both work appropriate but still creative and “me”. And what screams “Halloween” more than a black cat? Taking inspiration from my own fluffball, I used some clothes I already had in my closet and a $5 set from Walgreens to complete my costume. I had a co-worker (who also happens to be a total cat lady) go as a white cat with me, and we were a duo for the rest of the day.
What You’ll Need:
- A black shirt/cardigan and black ponte pants (those are the exact ones I’m wearing in the photo above).
- Black boots (this exact pair is what I wore)
- A pair of cat ears, a cat tail and a cute bow tie (you can get these accessories at any Halloween store or even Amazon)
- Waterproof black kohl eyeliner or facepaint (I used the NYX Slide On Pencil and it didn’t budge all day)
- Some good old coconut oil to remove your whisker makeup!