Although we’ve all been referring to the past month or so as “summer”, the truth is that it doesn’t officially start until June 20- aka TODAY! With that in mind, I’ve come up with a bucket list of things I want to
try to accomplish within the next few months.
My Summer Bucket List
- Go to my first ever professional baseball game (it will be a Mets game, of course).
- Continue to grow out my already-long hair and resist the temptation to cut it so it looks “healthy”.
- Find some decent thrift stores in my area for clothing. Or take some road trips to find some.
- Get rid of the funky tan line I have from wearing a strapless bandeau bathing suit top when all my other tops are bikini-style.
- Gain back the 8 pounds I’ve accidentally lost over the past few months.
- Give my blog a makeover. This includes a new header image, new sidebar and possibly a new theme/layout.
- Read more books.
What’s on your summer bucket list?