Thanks to all of you for reading this blog in 2014. Here are a few cool stats from the WordPress Jetpack plugin.
The busiest day of the year was October 30th with 2,142 views. The most popular post that day was Gumball Machine Halloween Costume.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014 (although they were all originally posted in previous years. Proof that SEO and social sharing really do work!):
- Sunglasses for Small Faces via July 2013
- Gumball Machine Halloween Costume via October 2013
- MAC Lipstick Dupes via April 2013
- The 7 Deadly Sins Halloween Costume via October 2012
- A Guide to Concealer Colors via August 2013
The top referring sites in 2014 were:
Most visitors came from The United States. U.K. & Canada were not far behind. Overall, visitors came from 195 countries.
Your most commented on post in 2014 was How to Measure Results When Sponsoring a Blog.
These were your 5 most active commenters: