- How cute is this fall tee from Loft? I just wish it was long sleeve.
- Nordstrom has a ton of cute fall stuff. Since I’m not going back to the office full-time this year, I’ll probably be buying half of what I used to. I’ll focus on a few pieces for events/gatherings and then a bunch of comfy loungewear for working from home.
- An easy way to spruce up your porch or entry way is with a seasonal doormat. I’m loving these fall and Halloween-themed doormats from Etsy.
- William’s Sonoma is one of the best places for gifts. I love receiving kitchen/bath goods from them like scented dish soaps, as well as the edible items they have. Their fall stuff is so cute. I want those pumpkin gummies right now.
- I recently was gifted a few of these hand soaps from Hand in Hand. The scents are amazing (and unique – they aren’t your run-of-the-mill scents) and I love the mission behind the company and their focus on sustainability.
- Have you watched the LuLaRich documentary yet on Amazon Prime? It’s a must-watch about the MLM LuLaRoe. Unlike other documentaries, it has a lot of funny tongue-in-cheek moments that make it entertaining. My personal favorites? The customer service rep who no longer can listen to Kelly Clarkson and the ex-employee who turned down a cruise full of white people.
- I also started watching “My Unorthodox Life” mainly to see what everyone was talking about. If anything, I now follow Batsheva because she’s gorgeous.
- I recently redeemed my Sephora points that I had been hoarding and got this “Get it Glow” Drunk Elephant set. So far I’ve tried the Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer and Protini Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum at night and am enjoying them. I’ll do a full review after I’ve used them all for a month or so.
- Kara covers her favorite eye creams for sensitive skin, which I found super helpful.